Unity of Nanaimo is envisioning its future, and we need and want your input. Please review this information and then share your thoughts.
Purpose: To Build a strong, prosperous, and thriving Unity of Nanaimo community.
Results: To create a clear vision of where we as Unity of Nanaimo want to go as a community in three areas:
- A strong, vibrant, thriving, and prosperous community that is active and interactive;
- A New Minister that serves the best interests of all our community;
- A functional and well-maintained building that serves all our community needs.
Your Part: Please share your thoughts:
- How can we create a strong, vibrant, thriving, and prosperous community that is active and interactive?
- How can we attract a New Minister that serves the best interests of all our community?
- How can we create a functional and well-maintained building that serves all our community needs?
Please email us with your responses.
Step 1: January 11 to February 15, 2015
Focusing on three areas: Community, Minister and Building, we will gather input from our congregation via brainstorming sessions at Church, written input at Church, email and links on our bulletin and website.
Step 2: February 15 to 22
Collect and collate the input received from the above sources. Asking for volunteers to assist with this step.
Step 3: February 22 to March 8
Individuals in our community will now have the opportunity to indicate their top priorities among the ideas given in Step one. Asking for volunteers to become members of Action Plan teams focusing on the three areas: Community, Minister, Building.
Step 4: March 8 to 28
Teams will now collect all the updated community input and work on developing action plans for implementing ideas.
Step 5: Date to be determined: After Annual General Meeting
The results will be presented to the congregation and discussion will take place on how best to put these ideas into action.